Payton and I got home on Halloween, and I think both of us were glad to be home. We had a great time on our trip, but we both really missed daddy. I also think I moved Payton around a little too much, which did not make her happy. We spend three night in Oakley Kansas, two nights in Denver, one night in Colorado Springs, and then another two nights in Denver. I always love getting to see my family, but by the end of the trip Payton was in such a bad mood I could not wait to get home. We did not a lot of fun stuff on our trip, and when I can get my computer to work again I will post pictures. We went
through a corn maze, looked a pumpkins, went swimming in an indoor pool, went shopping, ate good food, and sat around a talked. Overall, we had a great time. I really do wish my extended family lived closer, but at least I get to see them a few times a year.
5 comments:
You're home!. Yeah!
I can't tell you how glad I am that you're back. and little payton is not so little anymore!
Sounds like a fun trip. You guys always seem to be somewhere else! I am a total homebody. I love going places near home but at the end of the day I want my own house. Plus to get 4 kids packed and ready is too much work. That is the main reason I am not a big vacationer....too much work! But I am glad you got to see family!!!
Sounds like a good trip. I think that often happens at the end of a trip that long...the kids are tired and don't really know how to say it and they get so grumpy and out of sorts. But that's alright. Like you said, it makes it good to be home!
i am also so glad to hear that you had a good time and we will have to get the kids back together again soon. p.s. what is this about an offer on your house?????
Post a Comment