Saturday, July 10, 2010

What we have been up to.

This past week was a fun one. We celebrated the 4th of July with Reddin's family on Saturday, and on Sunday my girls got to wear their new 4th of July skirts that Grandma Evan's made for them and everyone thought they were so cute (myself included). On Monday Reddin had the day off so we spend the day hanging out at home and then we took the girls to Amazing Jake's in the evening. Payton won the the jackpot while playing one of the games, so she got over 650 tickets.


The rest of the week we went swimming, watched movies, and hung out with friends, and Payton did a great job on Wednesday and passed her swimming class so you now gets to move up a level and start learning freestyle more. (yeah for Payton!)

This passed week I also learned that I must really like running, because I ran 12 mile in this heat without my friends to keep me company and I still enjoyed it,

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good for you on your run! I agree those skirts are so cute and way to go, Peyton!!! Big Jackpot!!!

Jenna said...

Awesome skirts! Jackpot city! That's too cool! So how are things going with Kayda and her health? We miss you guys. When you go to Disneyland which I know you do alot please call us. You can come stay here and we will go with you. It's only 20 minutes from here!