There is entirely too much growing up going on in this house. Yesterday Payton lost another tooth. Reddin helped this one come out also, but it came out really easy it was ready and there is already another tooth coming in behind it. I know I have already mentioned it, but I really am sad that Payton is growing up and going to be going to Kindergarten. I am going to miss having her with me all day and I know Kayda is going to miss her also. We have been school shopping this week and I have been surprised at what Payton has picked out for clothes. I guess I have always picked her clothes for her in the past. I feel like she normally has a cute t-shirt with a skirt or shorts on and I think she looks great. I have let her pick out a few outfits and she has wanted fancy clothes. The jean shorts with butterflies on them, and shirts with bling on them. I like what she has picked. We still need to shop for a lunch box and maybe a water bottle, but we are getting close only a few more weeks.
Kayda is also growing up way to fast also, she has turned into a good little swimmer this summer, she is sleeping great in a big girl bed, and loves playing with her sisters friends. She loves to watch movies, but sometime she will fall asleep if we start a movie in the afternoon so I try to avoid that. She still sucks her thumb and I really haven't tried to stop her I guess I should start encouraging her to stop since she will be 3 in a few weeks. Kayda keeps telling me she is going to miss Payton and that she wants to go with her to school. 
(This is kayda right after she woke up yesterday after a nap, I think she was sad we were giving payton so much attention for loosing a tooth)
3 comments:
I can totally sympathize with you! I don't like my kids growing up too. Lots of changes in the Evans home!
Such cute big kids! Good luck with the school year starting, it's a hard transition but I think she will love it!
How exciting for Payton! I have a feeling Bay will be just like me. I only lost 4 teeth on my own and the rest I had to get pulled to make room for my permanent teeth. Yuck!
Good Luck with school, that's exciting! Bay is way excited!
Post a Comment