Friday, April 20, 2007

Slowly but Surly

I think over the past few years I have started to come out of my shell a little bit. At times I have a tendency to be shy around people I do not know very well. I think my shyness has prevented me from meeting new friends. I think since I have become a stay home mom I have had more opportunities to get out of my shell and make new friends, and for that I am very grateful. I have made some great friends, and they have all really helped me grow of the past year.
I was just asked to be a leader in Young Women’s and I am so excited, because I think this is really going to force me to expand my horizons. I usually always talk to the same people, and I am hoping that this new calling will force me to meet new people and be an example to others.

2 comments:

bryn said...

you are an absolute perfect match for young women's. those girls are going to just adore you and are so lucky to have you.

i am also so thrilled that you will be serving with us at camp. what a fun time it will be!

Amberly said...

I have seen this transformation in you. You have definatly come out of your shell and been a light to others. I'm incredibly bessed to have associated with you the last year.