Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fun in the Sun!


On Saturday we had a great time hanging out as a Family, but now that I think about it, the whole day was mainly about entertaining Payton. I think it is so funny that what entertains Reddin and I now, is making Payton happy and seeing her laugh. We started out the day playing in our small above ground pool. We started out just swimming, and playing with pool toys, but we ended that activity with a plastic slide inside the pool. Payton had a great time climbing up it and sliding into the water, she actually started going head first and loved it ( I am glad she is not scared of the water). After swimming we had lunch and a great nap and then we took Payton to see the movie Meet the Robinson’s and she did great (I think the popcorn and pop was a big hit). It was a day packed with fun, I am so grateful for my daughter and husband and the time we get to spend with each other.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

What a great day. Keep having them.

Amberly said...

That sounds so great! It's so nice you both have time to simply enjoy her right now. How was the show? It better be good seeing as it carries a very significant name!

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I am glad we aren't the only ones constantly entertaining! So fun!