Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Is It Ever Going To End?

So I figured I need to give a quick update just in case anyone was wondering how our car problems were going. Well I am happy to report that we got our car back on Thursday, just in time so our truck could break on Sunday. However Reddin was able to replace the alternator in our truck on Monday night, which worked out great, because our car decided it wanted to go back into the shop on Wednesday. I really do love my old cars, or at least that is what I keep telling myself. Anyway I am back to driving my mom’s car and I am just hoping that whatever is wrong with our car this time is not going to cost a fortune. I know what everyone is probably thinking, “It is time to get a new car,” and I completely agree, I was just trying to wait until we sold our house, but I do not think I can wait much longer. Anyways if you have any suggestions for new cars let me know. I would really like an SUV of some sort, but do not want to pay a fortune. I hope my next post will have some happier news.

6 comments:

The Malone's said...

Its time a get a new car! Its only a matter of time before you will be forced to get one.

Sandi said...

Karen, we had the same thing happen to us in June. We had been in Germany for 2 weeks and when we got back our cars drained our reserve. I have almost built it back up, but I certainly feel your pain.

Amberly said...

oh man, I think you just need to hitch a ride over here and hang out with us for a while! I also think it's time for a new one, but it's so hard to break down and actually do it!

Amy said...

I hate buying new cars! Love driving them, but the actual purchasing part can be a bit painful...much like the breaking down part! I hope it gets better for you guys over there! Plus, I need an update on the house situation. What's going on?

Scrap Happy said...

Maybe you should crash it like Jackie did hers - unintentional, sure sure...!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

So are you off car hunting? I know how it feels to just be hateful towards your car because it's not being nice to you! I hope things have started working out better for ya'll!