Well if everything goes well we should get keys to our new house in a few days.
Reddin and I are suppose to sign today and hopefully close tomorrow or within a few days. We cannot wait. We spent the long weekend kind of getting ready. We bought pink paint for Payton's room and the nursery, we painted what is going to be Payton's new dresser and we looked at some stoves (the one in the house is really old). Anyways wish us luck hopefully we will have the kitchen floor fixed and the bedrooms painted this weekend, so we can get the carpets cleaned and then move in soon.
6 comments:
that is so exciting karen! We'll have to come see it once you're settled... wish we were closer to help!
Exciting stuff! Good Luck with everything! You'll have to post before and after pictures of your new house!
LUCK! That's so exciting. Wish you the best.
I don't even know how I stubbled into your blog. My hubby and your hubby were friends in highschool! We even named our middle boy Reddin!(cool hu?) If you could please tell him that Clay and Lindsey Jeppsen said "Hi". It's amazing how you can find just about anyone in the blogging world!
clays-gal.blogspot.com
I found your blog through Vanessas while doing one of my fav things, which is "blogstocking":)) Reddin and I were friends a few yrs back. You married a great guy! He really was such a great friend & he totally helped me to laugh while I was going through a ruff time! your fam is SO Cute!
you know how I always thought your husband looked familiar....well I just found out that he is a cousin of my old roommate Vanessa Thornhill. Small world:)
Post a Comment