On Sunday before dinner Payton came running into the kitchen asking Reddin to help her clean her room, because she did not want the goblins to get any of her toys. I do not know where she got the idea of goblins, but it started a few months ago. Whenever something was lost she would say, "Maybe the goblins took it." Reddin and I always just laugh and go along with it. On Sunday Reddin told her that he just saw a goblin, so she quickly ran into her room and started putting toys away. Her room has been really clean the last few day and she has even helped put Kayda's toys away so the goblins do not get them.
On the way to chuck e cheese yesterday we were driving by a big bank (the one across from fiesta mall for those of you that live here) and this is how the conversation went I was laughing so hard.
Payton: Mom a really big building
Mom: Yeah, that is a bank
Payton: That bank has lots of money we go to a little bank, we do not need lots of money, because then are car would sink
Mom: really, it would sink
Payton: Yeah it would sink like a boat into the street and only daddy's, or Grandpa's would be able to push it back up.
I do not know where she comes up with this stuff, but she makes me laugh everyday. I am amazed at how well she talks compared to some of her friends. However she still does call a blanket and blanklet.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
I don't know where they get their funny ideas either, but they make me laugh everyday too. Payton is a little doll!
that little girl is cute and hilarious. too funny!
Post a Comment