We have been so busy the past week that I don't think I have even turned on my computer, so I am a little late when it comes to blogging. Reddin has been off of work for the past week, so we have been having a good time hanging out with family and playing with all the new toys everyone got for Christmas. For Christmas Payton got a Belle dress from Santa and Kayda got a baby doll they loved them both, but they also got really spoiled from their grandparents, they got new movies, clothes, dolls, and other toys. For Christmas Reddin got a mountain bike and I got a GPS running watch. It has been fun running this week knowing exactly how fast and how far I am going.
(Payton playing in the snow at the zoo)
This week we had our annual progressive dinner with Reddin's family, we celebrated Reddin's mom's birthday by taking family pictures and then playing different games all night long, we went to the zoo today and Payton got to play in the snow, and tonight we are excited to stay up late and celebrate the new year. This has been a great year for us and we are excited to see what 2010 has in store for our family. Happy New Year everyone!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you're too busy to blog! Enjoy your holidays and I hope to see you (and everyone else) soon! I miss being around all the girls! (the girl's dresses and flowers for their hair were so pretty!!! Loved it!!!)
Post a Comment