On Saturday our family was invited to a birthday party for the little girl that lives next door. They had it at the superstition farm, and my girls had a great time. They got to explore the petting zoo first, then we went on a hay ride and saw tons of cows, then we had dinner and played some more, and then we got to ride horses. Payton loved the horses, and wanted to ride over and over again, Kayda was not so sure about the horses, but she did ride one with me. After the horse rides we had ice cream cake and fresh milk, it was a fun evening, but I do not think I am much of a farm girl I had a hard time with the smell, and the milk did not seem any different to, but I am really glad we went. We have great neighbors and it was fun to spend the evening celebrating with them.
Also on Sunday at church Reddin officially became the new Young Men's president for our ward, and I know he is going to do great. It means a lot more meetings and responsibility for him, but more blessing and fun and in the long run. Wish him luck.
1 comment:
Reddin was already awesome in YM's, we're so happy he's the new President!
Post a Comment