We are back from our big California trip and we had a great time. I am glad I did the marathon and I had a good time It was harder than I thought it would be, but worth it. We had tons of fun in Monterey, followed by more fun in Disneyland. I will have to post more about out trips when I am not so tired and when I have uploaded my pictures.
I just wanted to give a little update on Kayda. Kayda was scheduled to have surgery on Monday they were just going to to a biopsy to determine exactly what it was in her arm instead of trying to take it all out, and then they would proceed from there. I got a call on Friday saying they would like to cancel the surgery until I could have another ultrasound done at the hospital. I guess her doctor had another radiologist look at her MRI and ultrasound and she is second guesses the diagnoses, so he would like to have her do another ultrasound and then they will operate after that. The ultrasound is scheduled for May 10th so we will just have to see what happens then. We are hoping and praying that we get good news next week. Thank you so much everyone for all your love and support it is comforting to know we have family and friends that care so much we will keep you posted.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
I'm so sorry you guys are having to go through all of this. It's so scary when you are waiting. I'm not sure if this will help, but my husband spent 6 weeks working in pediatric oncology with a REALLY GOOD peds oncologist who, I think, is now working for Phx Children's. If you'd want his info to do a consult we'd be happy to get his info for you.
Yes, I hope you get better news!! Glad you had a great time in CA!
Congrats on the marathon!
Post a Comment