Happy birthday to Payton I cannot believe she is 6 years old. She is such a sweet smart girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family. Today we woke up early and went and had breakfast at Payton's school, today happened to be a special PTA breakfast event and they had donuts so it worked out great since that was what Payton wanted. I also went and helped in Payton's class and then went and got her Mcdonald's for lunch and eat with her. After school I picked Payton up and a few friends and we had a little princess party at our house. We painted nails, and made puppets and then we drove all the kids to a topits cupcakes and they all got to get a cupcake and decorate it themselves. I think all the kids had fun and Payton said she had a good day so I think it was a success. She really is growing up so fast, she is learning to read and really loves coloring and making crafts right now so there is always some project going on at our house. Happy Birthday Payton we love you.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Payton!
Also, your cruise looked AMAZING! I am mucho envious. Sounds like the perfect vacation... no cooking, cleaning, or taking care of kids!! How fantastic is that?! :)
Post a Comment