Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Time is going way to fast, Thanksgiving was over a week ago and it seems like it was just yesterday. We had a great Thanksgiving, we went to the Turkey Trot in the morning, and then we ate at my parents and hung out, and then spent the evening with Reddin's Parents. It was a fun day. The day after Thanksgiving my mom and I got up early and went shopping and Reddin and the girls got all of out Christmas stuff out. We also took the girls to see the movie Tangled and we all liked it. On Saturday Reddin and I ran and biked and then in the evening the girls played at Grandma and Grandpa Evan's house and we went to see Harry Potter. It really was just a perfect long weekend, and I was sad to see it end.

This past week we have been busy getting ready for Christmas, I cannot believe that it is only 3 weeks away, I still have so much to do, but little by little I am getting stuff done.

On Tuesday Kayda is going back to phoenix children's hospital for some more interventional radiology on her arm, I really hope it goes well.

No comments: