Thursday, December 23, 2010

What we have been doing

The past couple of weeks have been really busy but fun. For one thing I started working more hours and we have also had a lot of Christmas activities to take part in. I love this time of year everyone is in such a good mood and there are always fun things to do. We went to zoo lights with my whole family and we had a good time, Payton's favorite thing was the talking giraffe. We have also been busy making Christmas crafts, eating tons of Christmas treats, going to parties, making gingerbread houses, watching Christmas movies, shopping, getting our toes painted, and just hanging out as a family. Everyone is super excited for Santa to come I cannot believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve.

Making crafts

Gingerbread house

1 comment:

Paula said...

What cute little girls helping their dad make a gingerbread house!