Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boo at the Zoo



Today Reddin and I took the girls to Boo at the Zoo and we really had a good time. Payton had a blast, but we only saw a few animals, because we were too busy play games, watching a parade, winning prizes, and getting temporary tattoos. We also got to see Ava and Ella at the Zoo, and some other friends from our ward, which is always a plus, and Payton got to wear her Ariel costume out of the house for the first time, which she did not want to take off after we left the Zoo. Kayda slept most of the time, which is what she has done on every Zoo trip so far (this was the fourth one since I had her). Overall it was a fun day and the first of several Halloween events I would like to take them to. After the Zoo we went to target to grab a few thing and that is when Kayda decided to it was time to smile. She is so cute.

No comments: