Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Afternoon


This picture was so cute, I had to take it and post it right away. This was how Reddin spent his Sunday Afternoon and the girls did not seem to mind. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband that loves to spend time with his kids. He is such a good dad. Payton and I miss him everyday when he has to go to work, so it is always nice on Sunday when we can stay at our house and spend time together as a family. Payton is such a daddy's girl, she actually spent most her time outside with him yesterday doing yard work, just so she could be with him, and from the looks of this picture I think Kayda is going to be a daddy's girl also.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

that is absolutely priceless!

M Evans said...

Great picture Karen, I love the ones you can look back on an just melt every time.